- Property ID: 607124-1
- Zone: Lanusei, Sardegna
- Accomodation Type: Bed and breakfasts
- Rooms: 3
- Nearest Point Of Interest: Lanusei
- Review Score: 8.8/10
Located in Lanusei, Nonna Lelletta has a garden.
It offers air-conditioned accommodation and a sweet Italian breakfast.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.
Classic-style rooms at the Nonna Lelletta bed and breakfast come with simple furnishings.
The shared bathroom includes a shower.
An extensive sweet breakfast is provided daily.
It includes pastries, biscuits, homemade cakes and yoghurt, together with fresh fruit, milk, coffee and fruit juice.
Free on-site parking is provided.
A bus stop, 1.
5 km away, will bring you to Cagliari Airport.
Arbatax and its beaches are 25 km away.
- Pets allowed
- Free parking
- Parking on site
- Private parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Horse riding
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
- BBQ facilities
- Packed lunches
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Luggage storage
- Private check-in/check-out
- Sun terrace
- Shared kitchen
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Board games/puzzles
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Non-smoking rooms
- Allergy-free room
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- All windows are double-glazed
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Compensate for at least 10% of total annual carbon emissions by purchasing certified carbon offsets
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized