- Property ID: 26426-1
- Zone: Arbus, Sardegna
- Accomodation Type: Hotels
- Rooms: 27
- Nearest Point Of Interest: Museo del Coltello Sardo
- Review Score: 8.4/10
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Hotel Meridiana is located in the tranquil setting of the town of Arbus.
It has a restaurant and offers free parking and free Wi-Fi in public areas.
Hotel Meridiana’s air-conditioned rooms are simply furnished and are decorated in shades of green.
They offer panoramic views and have en-suite bathrooms.
The hotel also has 2 rooms suitable for disabled guests.
Savour regional cuisine for both lunch and dinner in the hotel's large, bright dining hall.
Guests can also start the day with a typical Italian breakfast.
Hotel Meridiana is just 19 km from the Sardinian seaside.
The city centre in just 10 minutes' walk away, and guests can visit the nearby mining town and mineral museum.
The main railway station is 15 km away.
Cagliari Elmas Airport and Cagliari Harbour are within 60 km from the hotel.
- Pets allowed
- Free parking
- Parking on site
- Private parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast in the room
- Packed lunches
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Kid meals
- Coffee house on site
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- Swimming pool
- Swimming Pool
- Airport shuttle
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Parking garage
- Airport pick up
- Airport drop off
- Shuttle service
- Luggage storage
- Invoice provided
- Sun terrace
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Board games/puzzles
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Wheelchair accessible
- Toilet with grab rails
- Higher level toilet
- Lower bathroom sink
- Emergency cord in bathroom
- Key access
- Smoke alarms
- CCTV outside property
- Fire extinguishers
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized