- Property ID: 6760487-1
- Zone: Bosa, Sardegna
- Accomodation Type: Holiday homes
- Rooms: 5
- Nearest Point Of Interest: Presidio Ospedaliero Antonio Gaetano Mastino
- Review Score: 9.9/10
Set in Bosa, within 2.
9 km of Cala 'e Moro Beach, Casa vacanze Muruidda offers accommodation with free WiFi and air conditioning.
The property features sea and city views.
The holiday home comes with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, bed linen, towels, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a terrace with river views.
For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.
The nearest airport is Alghero Airport, 41 km from the holiday home.
- Free parking
- Parking on site
- WiFi available in all areas
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
- Sun terrace
- Children television networks
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Soundproof rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- CCTV outside property
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- All windows are double-glazed
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- 100% renewable electricity is used throughout the property
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Access to health care professionals
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized