- Property ID: 8259199-1
- Zone: Tharros, Sardegna
- Accomodation Type: Holiday homes
- Rooms: 1
- Nearest Point Of Interest: Torre del Sevo
- Review Score: 10/10
Featuring sea views, Casa Antonietta Villetta incantevole Vista Mare offers accommodation with a terrace and a coffee machine, around 400 metres from Spiaggia di Funtana Meiga.
Boasting a balcony, the holiday home is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as windsurfing, diving and cycling.
The holiday home is located on the ground floor and is fitted with 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with an oven, a microwave, a washing machine, a fridge and a stovetop.
Towels and bed linen are featured in the holiday home.
A a baby safety gate is also available at the holiday home, while guests can also relax in the garden.
Spiaggia di San Giovanni di Sinis is 1.
4 km from Casa Antonietta Villetta incantevole Vista Mare, while Spiaggia di Caogheddas is 2.
5 km away.
The nearest airport is Cagliari Elmas Airport, 108 km from the accommodation.
- Free parking
- Live music/performance
- BBQ facilities
- Street parking
- Private check-in/check-out
- Outdoor furniture
- Baby safety gates
- Minimarket on site
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
- Key access
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized