- Property ID: 1499680-1
- Zone: Guspini, Sardegna
- Accomodation Type: Bed and breakfasts
- Rooms: 2
- Nearest Point Of Interest: Museo del Coltello Sardo
- Review Score: 9.5/10
Offering a sun terrace and views of the mountains, B&B Annalu' is situated in Guspini in the Sardinia Region, 40 km from Oristano.
Featuring free WiFi throughout, the property also offers a flat-screen TV.
Certain units include a seating area where you can relax.
Every room has a private external bathroom.
For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.
Iglesias is 60 km from B&B Annalu', while Elmas is 48 km away.
The nearest airport is Elmas Airport, 49 km from B&B Annalu'.
- Pets allowed
- Free parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Tennis court
- Horse riding
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Grocery deliveries
- Private check-in/check-out
- Invoice provided
- Sun terrace
- Board games/puzzles
- Children television networks
- Ironing service
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Fire extinguishers
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- All windows are double-glazed
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- First aid kit available
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Delivered food is securely covered