- Property ID: 3428020-1
- Zone: Guspini, Sardegna
- Accomodation Type: Bed and breakfasts
- Rooms: 2
- Nearest Point Of Interest: Museo del Coltello Sardo
- Review Score: 9.5/10
Situated in Guspini, 47 km from Oristano, B&B Da Andreina features a terrace and free WiFi.
Accommodation is fitted with air conditioning, a fully equipped kitchen, a flat-screen TV and a shared bathroom with bidet, a hairdryer and free toiletries.
A microwave, a fridge and oven are also available, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.
A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.
The nearest airport is Cagliari Elmas Airport, 49 km from B&B Da Andreina.
- Free parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
- Room service
- Breakfast in the room
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Luggage storage
- Invoice provided
- Shared kitchen
- Daily housekeeping
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- At least 80% of the food provided is organic
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- First aid kit available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Delivered food is securely covered