- Property ID: 6517809-1
- Zone: Orgosolo, Sardegna
- Accomodation Type: Inns
- Rooms: 6
- Nearest Point Of Interest: Nuraghe Ilole
- Review Score: 9.3/10
Set in Orgosolo, 34 km from Tiscali, Locanda B&B Dandana offers accommodation with a terrace, free private parking, a restaurant and a bar.
Guests can have a drink at the snack bar.
Guest rooms come with a fridge, oven, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk.
Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and free toiletries, the units at the inn have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms here will provide you with a balcony.
At Locanda B&B Dandana all rooms come with bed linen and towels.
Guests at the accommodation can enjoy an Italian breakfast.
Guests at Locanda B&B Dandana will be able to enjoy activities in and around Orgosolo, like cycling.
The nearest airport is Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport, 121 km from the inn.
- Pets allowed
- Free parking
- Private parking
- Horse riding
- Walking tours
- Bike tours
- Packed lunches
- Snack bar
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Kid meals
- Coffee house on site
- Street parking
- Public transport tickets
- Private check-in/check-out
- Invoice provided
- Shared kitchen
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Barber/beauty shop
- Minimarket on site
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Soundproof rooms
- Air conditioning
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- First aid kit available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized