from 0 € per night
- Property ID: 3088682-1
- Zone: Villasimius, Sardegna
- Accomodation Type: Holiday homes
- Rooms: 1
- Nearest Point Of Interest: Nuraghe Giardone
- Review Score: 9.9/10
Featuring city views, Casa Dani provides accommodation with a terrace and a balcony, around 1.
5 km from Simius Beach.
Featuring sea and garden views, this holiday home also offers free WiFi.
The air-conditioned holiday home consists of 2 bedrooms, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge and a coffee machine, and 2 bathrooms with a bidet and a shower.
Towels and bed linen are provided in the holiday home.
The holiday home offers a barbecue.
Spiaggia di Is Traias is 1.
9 km from Casa Dani, while Spiaggia di Porto Luna is 2.
5 km away.
The nearest airport is Cagliari Elmas, 66 km from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Pets allowed
- Free parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Horse riding
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
- BBQ facilities
- Airport shuttle
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Invoice provided
- Outdoor furniture
- Barber/beauty shop
- Minimarket on site
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Air conditioning
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals
- Face masks for guests available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized